Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

fav's for fall

So sissy....what are your favorite shows for this fall.....

Here is my line up...I have a feeling ours our very different....??!!



Why wouldn't you watch?? Cute boys/men dancing! The stars are little iffy this season, but they are getting down to the good ones now! Sadie is my favorite, daughter of Duck Dynasty dude.




I have been watching this for years, but this is a great seasons for judges. Gwen and Pharrell are great additions. Never been of fan of their music, but they are really nice people on the show, fun to watch. The talent is ok...don't have any favorites. 



Another show I have watched since the beginning....love Tim and Heidi! They are almost done with the season. Kini or Amanda will win for sure!




Watched Revenge on Netflix over the summer, got all caught up and current. The current season is tough for me, I like to watch all of these types of shows at once...instead of waiting every week!! Remember I am a binge watcher!!




The X Factor UK is fun to watch! Good judges and no favorites yet!

Of course there are a few others ones I watch. Love having my DVR this year. I can actually watch other shows with Steve, then go to bed and watch my fav's. No loss of husband time!! So like I said sissy...I am assuming you have almost all different fav's this fall.....what are they??
xo. k



No comments:

Post a Comment