Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Today is just clicking along...

Good night's sleep and a great day to get stuff done....lots of work done this a.m., pumpkin bread in oven now, rugs washed and drying, City of Madison clearning away our leaf piles (finally!) and just getting caught up!  Oh yes, and LISTS...got several going right now...grocery list for Thanksgiving, to do list for Indy trip, list for when kids are home for a week (!), list for Christmas gifts and Christmas to do...my lists never end.  Just organizing my lists is a chore itself!

My to do list for work includes thank you notes to all of the contributors and meeting with my PAC board members one on one.  Just leave me alone in my office on M, W and R and nobody will get hurt!  Playing my Christmas playlist,  drinking coffee and tea and breathing.  I'm going to avoid all Negative Nellies!

I think I will do some yoga at home today and breathe.  Honest to God, remembering to really breathe is such an eye opener.  I find myself holding my breath a lot...what am I waiting for??!!

Enjoy your day off Sissy!  YAY FOR OUR VETERANS!

xo, H.

No comments:

Post a Comment