Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

catch up

It's been awhile...that's for sure! Welcome back! A place for us to reminiscence, bitch and write!!

 First, 50 is old. Even though you are much much older than me..ha....I am dreading that birthday. It sounds old, and it is old. But, we have kids in college, so we should be 50. Mom and Dad had grand kids at 50. Thank God that is not going to happen for awhile. I am still raising Lily...don't need it...maybe 60. 


But, like you..I am happy to be turning another year older. So many friends we know who didn't make it to 50. They never saw their kids grow up..crushing. Remember what I told you. Cindy Crawford is 50. She is in our category....not too shabby.  I hope on my 50th I can wear a dress again and feel good. I hope by my 50th my family is healthy. I hope by my 50th I am happy! I believe you can say you are happy for your 50th. Kids are happy. Family is healthy. 


Ok, next subject, politics. I can say this is the worst set of candidates I have ever seen. I really don't watch, and for the first time ever, it will be hard to vote. What a mess. I really have not watched the debates, and am so tired of it all when its months and months away. You might think I have my head in the sand, but I am just discouraged and frustrated.


Next subject..I am trying to not use social media as much as I used to. I don't go on Facebook every day, I like to browse Instagram, but don't need to see everything I have missed, and Twitter I took off my phone. It is very addicting and so not worth the time. I like to put some pics on so I have them saved for future use, in case my computer crashes. I can say I am addicted to Netflix and DVR programming. Instead of doing something worth while over the winter like working out, reading or discovering a new hobby...I watched a lot of programming!! Spring has arrived, so things are going to change. 


I have many projects for spring and summer on my list. Home improvement is a big one. Painting, fixing and saving (for repairs). Also saving for a spring trip next year to California. I loved going there when we were young. I want to start showing my kids new places! Travel is a top priority!!


Hope to see you this spring! Miss you sissy!!

xo K


No comments:

Post a Comment