Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

50 isn't old...right






I love Chris's advice! That is perfect. 50 isn't old...so don't act old. Act like you did when you were 30. :)

I would love to stay in my 40's, but I will be ok, like you are. We have to embrace it or it will kill us. I don't think I have changed much since my 30's, and my life today is better than it was back then. So that's a positive! I am done with diapers, whining, crying, biting etc. I feel good and have more energy. Sometimes my body doesn't feel that way, but we just need to live sissy!!

I think we have a lot to look forward to! I am excited for the after college stage for the kids, and Lily being done with High School. I don't expect life won't happen, but I feel prepared for anything. I have been humbled in my life...makes me more open to everything!

xo k.



No comments:

Post a Comment