Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Back!

Ok, I am back!  I love my ipod but it is too small to blog on.  I hijacked the computer from Evan's room to the living room, so I can get some blogging done. 

First, I must admit cottage cheese and potato chips is a treat I enjoy and dream about.  It is the Wisconsin in me that craves cheese, and salt.  Love it!!! I buy cottage cheese one trip to the store, and then a few days later chips will be in the cart. Then I will get home and realize .....aaaaahhhhhh.......I have both cottage cheese and potato chips. Enjoy!  Not very often does this happen.....but when it does it puts a smile on my face, and I think of Pops.

When I see William and Harry, I think about Princess Diana and the loss.  William and Kate look like a really happy couple.  I am not sure I would want to marry into that life.  Diana struggled with it before they even got married, but felt she had to do it.  Queen Elizabeth never really liked her, I believe. Everytime I see Diana on t.v. I still cry.  She was not perfect, but she was real.  Harry is actually becoming more handsome than William.  Poor William is losing his hair, like his Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment