Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas and winter

LOVED having you and yours at our home on Christmas Eve...our family tradition....so much laughter.  It's so awesome that Lily is still a believer...keeps us all in the spirit and magic of Christmas.  I loved every minute of our time together...just wish they were more minutes!!!

WINTER...I do love it, but mainly I love four seasons...I love everything that goes with the change of each season...the seasonal decor, the seasonal food and the change in routines.  I love the snow because it's pretty and it relieves me of my gardening (even though I love gardening).  I love the "hibernation" of winter....early dinners, lots of reading and movies, hot chocolate, flannel sheets, etc.  I love taking George on a walk in the winter...so cold, peaceful and quiet.  Autumn is my favorite season, but I love all four...including winter!

THANK YOU for the wonderful Bibelot gifts...one good benefit of your retail hell job was great gifts!!!! ;)  I love the "Keep Calm and Carry On"...a nod to my hubby's British background.  It's my motto!

Glad you're back to the blog!  I'm in the middle of a career choice struggle...will blog about that tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment