Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Retail hell is over!!!

I survived!!!  The world of retail!!!  I have 2 shifts left at my parttime job in retail.  I never thought I would return to that world, but I did and I survived.  However, everything else in my life, was put on hold, including this blog.  Husband, kids, house, and health also took a backseat.  It is really hard to balance a second job. I don't recommend it! 
Christmas at your house was perfect!  Way too short.  I feel like we had just gotten there and it was time to leave.  Love my lotion, that you just blogged about. It truly is changing my hands back to summer hands.  Smooth and silky! Love it! 
Ok, can I say, I am sick of winter.  You love it .....me, not so much.  I can't take one more inch of snow. We have as much snow in Saint Paul, as we usually get in a whole winter, already!!! UGH!  It's going to be THAT kind of winter.  I guess, you could say, normal.  We have lucked out in recent years, so I guess we are due.
Evan went to his first formal dance tonight. I almost got tears in my eyes, taking pictures of him and his date.  Where does the time go...... my 4 lb boy....so grown up.  This is what we want for our kids, to grow up, but I am not fond of it happening so quickly now. 
Ok, so next year for Christmas I am going to be more organized. I am not going to shop now for next year, but I will start soon!  Do you like shopping early sister.....or later......

No comments:

Post a Comment