Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week Two...

On to week two of sensible eating and hopefully more exercise!  I've had an awful cold....which is good because nothing tastes good so therefore I don't have much of an appetite, but bad because I don't feel like exercising.  Lost 3 pounds over this past week.  Cutting waaaaaaaaaaay back on carbs, but not totally eliminating them.  Eating much less and drinking a ton of water and tea.  No sweets but I did have a half of a roll and soup last night when we went out to dinner with friends....also had some rice balls.  So not carbless, but a significant decrease. 

I definitely think I have issues with gluten...mainly because when I avoid it, I feel so much better! 

Put up the tree and got out the Christmas decor...it will take a week or so before I feel "done."  I really need to go through the decorations this January and eliminate what I don't use anymore.  I only use what I love now....the rest needs to go to St. Vincent's.  With the great snow we got yesterday, it feels so festive! 

I'll post some pics when I'm done!!!!   So, Sissy, tell me your favorite Christmas tradition...

No comments:

Post a Comment