Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I am with you....

I am with you sister!....My almost 50 lbs I lost last year, has almost completely crept back on.  Low carbing was the way I did it, but once you go off you are doomed.   I guess that means one thing, don't go off of it. 

I felt so much better eating healthier and exercising every day.  I need to do something too.  I need to start writing down what I eat.  That is a great way to start.  Then start doing yoga again.  Yoga is such a great way to make you feel stronger.  And of course, walking.  Walking/running is the best way to lose weight.  Unfortunately the sidewalks are not looking so great, and my 2, yes 2 treadmills in the basement are not working.  Maybe an aerobics class would be a good thing...I am going to look into that. 

Round belly's are from carbs.  They call them "carb belly's".  Lily and I are sharing that title right now.  Not good. Carb's bring me down, literally.  I don't feel well after I eat them.  So yes, sister it is time to begin again.....keep me posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment