Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

appointments

Mammogram, dentist, internist, ob/gyn...made all of my yearly appointments today....overdue on them all!  So, by the first part of March, I should either be depressed or in great shape!  I am usually a everysixmonthsforcleaning type girl, but my dentist's receptionist said I haven't been there since 2009!  THAT is what happens when I have a campaign year...regular up keep goes to the sidelines.  Oh well, 2011 is a new year.

I need a haircut too.  Had a great haircut when I went to Kohler in November...I'm overdue for that now too.  However, I have yet to find anyone in Madison to cut my hair.  IF I find someone I like, she usually ends up moving or, like the last one, cuts it great the first time, then can't seem to do in subsequent appointments.  I loved my hair cut at Kohler, but maybe it was because it was at Kohler....I day dream about Kohler Spas...truly one of the best, MOST relaxing experiences of my life.  I actually think (almost every morning) about sending Chris and the kids off in the morining and then packing a light bag of champagne, a good book and magazines and heading east to pick up my buddy Linda and then hightailing it into the land of bliss...

Scones and high tea, appetizers, wine, a pedicure, a massage, soaking in the spa...losing track of time and real life...

All I want for my birthday this year is a return trip to Kohler Spas....I think that is the best appointment I can make for myself all year...good for my mental health too!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment