Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Embrace Winter.....

I keep my house warm this time of year. My thermostat stays at 70 during the day and up to 73 at night. It costs a lot, but it is worth it to us. I HATE BEING COLD! If we had it below 70 we would get too cold! How can you stand it? You in a hat, Miss Hot Head, it really must be cold!!!! Remember, we don't have central air, so I think we save in the summer. It all evens out!


When I was enjoying the outdoors with Lily at Girl Scout camp last weekend, I realized how little I do with her outside. We go sledding, but that is about it. That is pathetic! She went cross country skiing and loved it! I am going to make it a mission in the next month or so to take her. Embrace Winter!
Did I tell you, I hate to be cold....
Big shout out to Chris! Happy day Brother!
K:)

No comments:

Post a Comment