Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hmmmmm....

First of all, love your vignette...very cute, although I'm not sure I see a picture of Auntie Heidi ;)...I'm getting to the Christmas tear-down tonight.

Other resolutions?  I think my resolution of kindness is all I need...I think it will be just the thing for a good year.  More kindness given - that includes to my husband, children, family, friends, strangers and myself.  I think it will encompass exercising, eating well and cooking well, taking TIME for the little things....listening, "being there" and relaxing. 

I remember growing up that people used to comment all the time that I was always smiling/always happy...I was!   Smiling and kindness are limitless so I'm going for it!

By the end of the year, when people think of me, I hope they would say "she is so nice." 

p.s. my gumbo was not a hit tonight...Emma said it looked like barf.  Chris said "I like it but I like your chicken chili better."  Peter won't touch it.  I loved it.  Oh well....making Swedish meatballs for dinner tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment