Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A NEW YEAR- A FRESH START!

Ok, I know everyone says, this is going to be a great year! I will accomplish so much! I hope to, I plan to ......etc.  But, I really want it to be a great year. Why can't it be? It's up to me!  I know we have talked a lot about what we need in life, what are expectations are, and how to be better. But, I think I am ready to take it on! I like what you said about being nicer. I love that.  I think that is a great way to start. Be positive. Don't dwell. We only have one life, let's live it!
Here are some of my steps to a great 2011

Step 1 -
Stick to the BL11 (Biggest Loser) contest!  Be accountable, and lose weight..for me.

Step 2 -
Be better.  Now be better at whatever .....could be, be a better wife, mom, sister, child. Or it could be, be better at knitting, working out, dieting, eating.

Step 3 -
Try something new!  I was surrounded by beautiful, cute and very sellable items at Bibelot. I thought, I could do that. I am going to try to use my creative side this year to actually make something, that I could possible sell. 

Step 4-
Live!  Just enjoy life!  Enjoy everyday with my family.  Hug and kiss more. 

So sister..I am happy for you, that you are happy in your new job.  You know what makes you happy, no one else. I love working from home. I am a home body! But, I love to get out too.  Date night with Steve or family night with the kids. Love it. 

Spent the day on Monday, my day off, cleaning up and putting away Christmas.  I had a great time, rearranging, and actually taking the time to put things away the correct way. Labeled the bins, boxed everything up, the right way. 

I rearranged the living room, and created a really cute "display" on top of my shelf unit.  Adding picture in a minute, after I find some darn batteries for the camera!!! 

So I say to you sister, what is your short list for 2011---besides being nicer?
-K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment