Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

If not stainless, then what?

I know, I hear that all the time, stainless, gotta have it, gotta love it! I do really like the look of it, probably because mostly I don't have it, but I also have heard the same thing from people. Fingerprints, spotting, etc... I think I could live with it!

But if not stainless, then what?? Are you saying that enough people are going to stop buying it and go back to white....perfect...I will be styling! I am sorry to say, I hate my white. I would buy stainless next. I am not a fan of black. It is too manly, boyish for me.

I like your idea of being nice! Nice is good....everyone likes nice! I really try to be nice, but sometimes something just takes over me. But, I am going to try this year. 2011, is going to be good. You make it good or else...oops sorry, nice, right.

Good luck finding an intern.  It's a NICE thing....see you are already on your way of niceness!!!
:) K

No comments:

Post a Comment