Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love Nate!

Have you watched the Nate Berkus show?? I love that show. Yes, he is a former Oprah prodigy, but I look past that, because he is so great!  I usually get to watch it on Monday's if I am home, its on in the morning.

He is a interior designer. He has great tips and cheap fixes! He also does a lot of NICE stories on makeovers, sad stories and cool places to go. He is kind of modern with a bit of Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware. Give him an hour....you will like it!

Speaking of Restoration Hardware...I really used to love going in that store. I still do on occassion. But it is so expensive, it's crazy! The whole store right now is all linen.  Light linen chairs, couches, pillows, walls etc. I love that, but in MN it is not practical unless you can change everything-every season. I really am beginning to love going into little shops....like the "shop around the corner". Gypsy Moon is so fun, Patina and of course Bibelot.   I like seeing things noone else has...what's your take sis
:)K

No comments:

Post a Comment