Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

College Bound...well almost...

Do you ever just stop and think......it can't be true. Our oldest's will be 17 this year. It is crazy. Sometimes I cry, sometimes it makes me proud. It really is true, time goes so fast! It seems like yesterday they were wearing their matching pumpkin costumes, and couldn't sit up yet.

For you, I have extra anxiety. One more year for Emma. I guess Evan's preschool teacher gave me a year, when she held Evan back. One extra year. One more year to think about how much I will miss him, not being with us everday....ok, I will stop....

I am so proud of Emma. She is so smart, and has also done such a great job. She is a leader and an independent. I can't wait for her to start that journey, and to hear all about it. She will love it, and you will miss her, but you will be so proud watching her become a woman!

I know it's over a year away before she has to go.....but her college choice will be coming soon! How exciting! She will make you even prouder!
love, K:)

No comments:

Post a Comment