Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dumped On!

I feel like 13 inches is the weight of a ton! The people who were crabby before just became depressed. You are so lucky to have missed this one in Madison. Although it might have sent some of the protesters home.

I was feeling spring....seeing grass...dreaming of my sandals. But, we know anything can happen, all the way through March. The worst part is this week is going to be cold again, no chance of melting any of it.

I am sad to see the uproar coming out of Madison for your sake. I hope everything will be resolved soon. I am upset for Chris. I know as a state employee, you don't have a lot of choices. But I hope it comes out ok for him.

Best movie on a snowy, sunny, holiday.....Little Woman. Lily turned it on a little bit ago. I love it, and I know it is one of Emma's favorites. And we know if it is one of Emma's favorites, it is one of Lily's favorites! :) It makes me think of GJ. Miss having her around.

I am going to go get those daffodils this week....a little yellow on the table is what I need! Grab a couple bunnies from a bin, and we are ready! I have taken down the last of Christmas. I am so tired of red. I love it, but I like to see it go. I am continuing to make my lists for spring and summer. Lots to do....can't wait!                          
love, K:)                              

No comments:

Post a Comment