Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my list

LISTS!   They control my life...I have my daily list and my monthly list.  I love being able to cross items off my list.  I had a huge list before Christmas...because you and yours were visiting so I did some project cleaning and organizing then, but alas, the list just keeps on growing.  On my list to accomplish in Feb...

1.  Organize kids' closets again...it's an on-going battle.

2.  Organize my jewelry...it's in about four different location (drawers, jewelry box, etc).  I just bought some cool hanging organizers from TJMaxx...with tons of little zipped pockets on both sides...tons of room for my jewelry and some of Granny Bernice's and Grandma Bea's...

3.  #2 leads to #3...organizing my closet.  It's an awesome walk in closet for an old house...even has a window...it's in pretty good shape, but it could be better.

4.  Organize my desk and office again...another on-going project.  Could/will be great!

5.  Last but not least, finish putting away the Christmas crap...while chucking stuff we never use anymore!

That will keep me occupied for February....basement and kitchen will be on March's list.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment