Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

spring projects

Since I am feeling refreshed, I have started my to do list for spring. Yes, I know it is a  bit early, but I am in the mood, so go with it! I hope to get more organized this spring and summer. Since I work from home, I have a lot more time to see the "problems" in the house. I walk by them daily.

So, I have made a list, that is growing by the minute. Little things to organize and make my house "feel better".  Painting little projects, and big projects. Cleaning up the basement! Big job! Steve and I are going to do that one together. Evan needs a space.....a space to hang out with his friends. His room is too small and we don't want big, somewhat stinky boys in the living room.

I also am really going to work on the outside of the house. I know this won't happen until at least May, but I can't wait!  Love spring! If you are happy at home, you are happy in your life!

What's on your list sister??
                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment