Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

happy birthday kris and sally!

My dear friends are celebrating birthdays this week (me too...ugh, 45).

Kris - started out as the sister in law of my dear friend, Linda....has turned out to be one of my dear friends.  She is adorable, funny, up for fun, very put together, loves to discuss books with me, is always supportive and always up for lunch.  She is totally in love with her wonderful husband, Don, and is an incredible mother.  She knits, walks, cooks, bakes and runs a successful small business.  She's 45 tomorrow!!!!

Sally - we became friends when her Alex and my Emma started half day kindergarten together 12 years ago.  She is a very British girl...loves to garden, loves her labs, adores her children and loves to play tennis.  She is is dedicated completely to her life...whatever stage it is in and is quietly the strongest person I know.  I think she is 48 on Wednesday!!!!

Grateful for these two wonderful, dear, dear friends!  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment