Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

someone stop me!

Just took on parent rep job for Peter's h.s. baseball team.  Already team rep for Emma's h.s. swim team for the fall (already have meetings for that)!  Also, took on another campaign today...one I could never say no to...Dan Kapanke's upcoming senate race due to a likely recall. 

After a WONDERFUL evening last Friday night for my non profit, Blessings in Tanzania, I would love to dedicate most hours to that, but more important right now, are my own children's teams, etc.  Taking on another campaign means $, which funds all of these wonderful, extra activities...so it goes.

I learned a long time ago, that for every "yes," you must always have a "no."  YES is winning right now...so NO needs to catch up!  Heidi

My answer is no?

No comments:

Post a Comment