Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

kris.margaret.danielle.sally.kathe.sheila.ann.laura.deb.me

One of my favorite days of the year...book group brunch today at Kris' house!!!  Kris is an incredible cook/baker and she goes all out...mimosas, baked goods, quiche, turnovers, fruit...coffee.  It's such a good day/tradition that we've enjoyed for years.  Most of our book group meetings are on Monday nights over dessert and wine (1/month), but this is the day we look forward to (this and the Christmas ornament exchange) because it's sooooooooooooooo relaxing...sitting around her dining room table, eating, talking, laughing and really connecting. 

Today, we left a bit reeling after our dear Sheila shared that her husband is sick...seriously sick.  We all adore him and are shocked at the news.  I don't know what to do for her/him.  I'm so sad about this.  But, I do know this...our group is there for eachother...always will be.  Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment