Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm with you, Sister!

The never ending battle with ourselves...strange isn't it??  We were the SKINNY Knutson sisters in h.s...almost too skinny!  I was 116 lbs on my wedding day!  Let's win this war together...

I just saw my internist this week...all is well but he keeps telling me that I need to lose another 25lbs.  I do!  I know you've tried all the diets...I've tried some, but honestly, the best diet is my "only eat half diet" and WALK WALK WALK.  I was religious about it last summer and fall and it paid off...I felt wonderful and looked great by Christmas!  Then I got a bad sinus infection, George injured his other acl and I made the Pioneer Woman's rum cake and I made another a few weeks later and another for Valentines Day and another for book group...have put 10+ lbs back on...

This is S I M P L E. 

1.  I love the idea of the picture of yourself, but how about putting a picture you LOVE of yourself up instead?  Don't beat yourself up, LOVE your self and your body.

2.  WALK every single day.  NO EXCUSES.  Gardening is great exercise too...I've lugged and spread 30 bags of mulch over this past week...my biceps hurt so good!

3.  Use your weekend to PLAN your week of food...make the veggie soup, cut up veggies and fruit to snack on.  EAT an apple every single day...don't know why this works, but it does!

4.  EAT 1/2 of what you would "normally" eat.  That is IT!  You're not deprived, but you are cutting your intake in half.  If you are starving, have that apple!

5.  WATER...drink lots of it.  NO soda.  If you need a boost...have tea.

YOU/I CAN DO THIS!!!  No beating yourself up...only LOVE...that means doing only good for yourself.

xoxo, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment