Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

this should start an argument....





Guiliana and Bethenny...


Guiliana and Bill are finally going to have a baby...through someone else. I love Guiliana. She is so sweet and so funny. It is my entertainment on Tuesday nights. I will say she has been on tv talking to much about everything...I can't wait until the baby comes because as we know with 


Bethenny, things were so peachy and nice before their baby came, who is now almost 2. It looks like from the show, my entertainment on Monday nights, that they are not doing so well. 


So my question is....what is it about having kids that changes everything. 


Is it the late nights...the no time alone...the crying ...the messes...the bigger target bill...the headaches....could it be that??


It takes a lot to be a parent. It hurts most relationships ....for awhile...but then suddenly you are out of the diapers and there is a light. It is so rewarding and worth it. I just want to tell that to Bethenny..stick with it, it will get better.
love, Krista:)


No comments:

Post a Comment