Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

day 1

Fruit Day- 

I dreaded fruit day waking up this morning. All I wanted was my english muffin and peanut butter and crawl back into bed. A night of dancing and having fun left me with no energy. The thought of fruit all day was scary. 

But, I must say I needed it. I can tell I have gone back to my old ways when all I think about during the day is what I am going to eat. My old habits are bad habits. Eat to fuel. That is what I have forgotten. Eating is fun and there are definitely foods that help with bad days or just to enjoy food, but it is just our fuel. 

Ok, so I started with a bowl, large bowl, of cantelope, blueberries, strawberries and oranges. I also had a diet coke, that is actually forbidden. Sorry folks, that is going too far. If I lose less, I can deal. I need my diet coke. Then later I had blueberries. At 3:00 I needed something warm. Warm fruit?? This is what I came up with. 


I put a little orange juice, blueberries and apple in a saucepan with cinnamon and let it cook for 10 minutes. I am not a fan of apple pie, but for some reason this was the best thing ever! At least on fruit day :)

I went to Lunds to prepare myself for tomorrow, vegetable day. I needed EVOO for roasting my pan of veggies. I also picked up a pineapple for tonight. This is what was left of it after Lily and I attacked it!!




Overall, fruit day was not too bad. I obsessed about it most of the day. What I was craving and missing. How crazy I thought, it's one day. I am going to bed early, thought this would help! Looking forward to the potato tomorrow!!! YUM!!! Good luck tomorrow sissy on your first day. Be strong. It's only 7 days. :)
love, k


No comments:

Post a Comment