Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Heidi's day 1

First of all, I am just grateful to be alive today after driving home from Indy yesterday/last night.  The freezing rain was not THAT bad, but seeing cars off the road and salt trucks everywhere had us stressed for the 6 + hour drive home. 

So, I almost didn't start the cleanse today (because I am tired and need to go grocery shopping and I have book group tonight which means great dessert....), but after a weekend of eating out, it actually sounds great.  I need to go get George from the kennel and pick up my fruit for the day.  I just ate 3 oranges because that is all I have!

Can't wait for veggies and protein already.  Banana day...ick...that is going to be rough, but this was my idea.  I won't bug out Sissy!

Talk soon!

xoxoxo, H.

p.s. it was SO WONDERFUL to see Emma and hang out with her friends...she is so happy and is surrounded with such great people!  She swam well at her meet and looks awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment