Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

decisions and waiting



We, or I should say Evan, is now in the waiting game. He got into 4 out of the 5 that he applied to. A few he started to, but knew he didn't want to go there, so we didn't pay the fee. He got his 4 letters saying he was in. The one place, the U of M, his first choice, he had not heard from. Some of his friends had gotten their letters months ago saying they were in at the U. I knew we had a problem Houston. 

Then the letter came. Wait listed. They said they will let him know by April 15th. So basically we wait and wait and wait. I understand why, but its still frustrating. I would have rather had him get a rejected letter, then it would have been a done deal. He could have moved on, and most importantly I could have starting collecting his school colors for decorating at his graduation party!! HA!! We mothers have our priorities!

So we wait. I guess to him its worth it. He wants to know for sure. My son wants to go to the U of M. Ok. I guess it can't be all bad....I went there :)
love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment