Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

defriending






Yesterday I was scrolling though facebook and I kept seeing things from people I befriended without really thinking about it. I think I wanted to get over 200 friends at the time. Now I think of that, and how silly is that! WHO CARES!!!! 

So anyways, I was reading and seeing things from people that really kind of annoyed me. So I went on a rampage. Went into all my fb friends and started to filter. If I wasn't friends with you since High School, I don't think its necessary to be your friend now. If you post things I don't agree with, you were gone. If you disappoint me, gone. I think all in all fb is addicting and can really be a mood swinger. I don't need that in my life. I am going to try to limit my use. Getting rid of some of my "friends" was the first step!!

love, k

No comments:

Post a Comment