Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

2 weeks!

2 weeks from tomorrow is Evan's Graduation party!! Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were at your house for Emmy's!! A whole year has flown by! I think I have been planning his party for a year. Thinking about what I need to paint, fix, clean, make and buy. It's exhausting....but I love it!!!

I think we get our love for a party from Mom and Dad. They loved to have people over and have fun. Their house on Norseman Drive was a place people wanted to hang out. We got the Martha itch at a very young age. I am always wanting to have people over, but Steve doesn't. He thinks our house is too small etc. I tell him I don't care....let's do it!!!

I have pretty much everything ready. 2 weekends left to finish my projects. I will be ready. I can't make my furniture better, or my floors nicer....but I know how to jazz stuff up...just keep people from looking down! :)

love, K


No comments:

Post a Comment