Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

feels like summa!

Today was HOT in the sun.  It felt awesome as I mowed my emerald green grass for the first time...it is so lush and greeeeeeen.

New a/c unit arrives on Friday at 7 a.m....UGH...I hate, and I repeat, hate to spend money on nuts and bolts things!  There are a million other things I would rather spend $3k on...

Emma is HOME and our house has the flurry of activity that only Emma contributes...music, chatter, cooking, spontaneous trips for food or frozen yogurt.  Peter and Chris and I are happy to have her back!  Peter is Emma's best friend and will be for life and she is his.  Makes me smile!

I always love autumn, but this time...right now...is pretty awesome.  Spring in FULL BLOOM and the greenest green ever.

Happy planting and mowing!  xoxo, H.

No comments:

Post a Comment