Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Evan's birthday....


Evan Schaaf


EVAN IS 19.  That is a crazy statement.  I remember this day exactly 19 years ago.  I was working at ITW (pregnant with Emma because we do everything the same...gettting engaged, getting married and being pregnant all at the same time!) and had been talking to you a lot while you were in the hospital trying to keep that little bun cooking in the oven!  Then, all of a sudden, it was happening!  I hated that I was in Chicago and you all were all the way up in Minneapolis!

I think I saw you guys a couple of weeks later??  I don't remember.  I just remember that you, me and Mom took Evan for his first "outing" which, of course, was shopping and lunch.  He was in his Emmaljunga stroller with his oxygen tank underneath!!!  He was TINY. 

Out of the four kids, he was the best, most happy and unfussy baby!  Just ate, pooped, slept and smiled!  Very easy going...just like he is now. 

I am so happy he got into Minnesota...just where he wanted to go to college!  He's a man!  And, he is such a good person.  He is going to excel at life.  It's just the beginning with his h.s. graduation coming up.  We can't wait to celebrate! 

Happy Birthday Evan Steven!!!!  love, Auntie Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment