Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

poop...and pee

Regarding the poop bag situation- this is a tough one. I am not a dog owner, so I am usually on the other side of the debate. All the dog owners that don't pick up their poop have ruined it for you...the people who do pick it up. 

My biggest problem is the people who live 3 blocks away, who walk in front of our house a couple times a day. The dog gets to our house and pees on our tree on the blvd. The tree has hostas under it. It pisses me off....literally. EVERY DAY!!!! Really, can't you walk somewhere else!! I get they have to pee, and they need a walk, but it does make me a little crazy. 

She has obviously has stepped in dog poop, and blamed you for all of the ones that came before you. 

I am actually mad at cats right now. Darn stray cat pooped in my yard, saw him do it. When I went to scare him away, he finished the job, and merely walked away. No collar. I think its my neighbors behind me...getting the shovel tonight and putting it on their driveway! 
k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment