Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

last day


Last day of High School for Evan. Last day of driving him to CDH. A lot of last moments in the past month. Yep, I have cried a few times. Mostly just thinking of him starting his new journey, without us. Also, thinking....wow...we did a good job! We got him through High School!! WHOO WHOOOOO!!!! Not one call to the principals office in all 12 years. Not one detention. Not one hangover. Nothing!!! (ok, there was 1, when he kicked a girl in 1st grade, but who's counting that!)

I would say 98 % of the time Evan has been so easy. He is my rock. He keeps me sane in this crazy house. He is sensible and kind. I couldn't be prouder of the man he has become. His hug every morning will be missed. But I am so happy he will be close, I will bug him every once in awhile. 
love, k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment