Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Evan's High School Graduation Party













Fun Times at Evan's Graduation Party!! Thanks for all the help Sissy!! Loved having you here! I can't believe he is off to college. :)

I was very impressed with the chicken from Cub Foods! Also I thought the Caprese Pasta Salad was so yummy as well as your Texas Caviar!!  The chocolate table favorites were chocolate covered oreos, mini smores and your brownies!! Yum!!


Now what am I going to do....no planning, painting or looking for recipes and ideas on pinterest!!! 

love, k :)





Caprese Pasta Salad

Any pasta, I used Cappellini

olive oil
garlic
salt and pepper
fresh basil
grape tomatos, sliced in half
mozzarella, cubed




















Easy Smore's

Graham Crackers

Fluff
Chocolate chips melted for dipping
sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment