Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

miscellaneous...

You've been busy sissy!! No pinning, how can you stand it!! Yeah for Peter! So happy he got his first of many letters! How exciting! The best part, he is so excited. He can't wait! He seems ready for something new, that's when you know they are ready.

Emmy is doing awesome, our little swimmer!! So proud of her and all she has accomplished. Wish at some point Lils, Steve and I get down there to see her. We would love that! Maybe if Peter is in Indiana next year, we could make a stop to see both :)

Fall brings on new projects. I am glad you like the new blog- http://grandmabeasrecipes.blogspot.com/. I had her recipe boxes in a cupboard and thought what a great way to remember her. I don't consider her a great cook, but she loved to make people happy.

Evan is doing good at college....I think. He is not much of a talker. Sometimes he will call and chat, and I like that. I miss him, but he is a man now, and I have to let him go explore the world, make mistakes and achieve new accomplishments. Lily is the Queen of the house, what's new. She is doing pretty good. She loves her friends at school and being social....the school part, she can take it or leave it! Oh god.....she is me.

I do love this time of year. The holidays are fun...but decorating for the holidays is the best! We will miss you all for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. You need to come here in January or February. Then we will be in Madison for the graduation in May!

Have a good week.....and get pinning!!

love, k :)

No comments:

Post a Comment