Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Catching up...

Sissy - I believe you posted this last spring when I was MIA...so here you go!  H.

1. What gives you the chills? The Pledge of Allegiance 


2. If you could own a business what would it be? A flower/gift shop

3. City or suburbs? I am actually a country girl...give me land and no neighbors (and short drive to the city!)

4. New York or Los Angeles? Probably NYC, but I'm a Chicago girl.

5. Favorite age so far? 40

6. Yoga or gym? Yoga (every week) and walking outdoors

7. If you could change your profession what would you be? Writer

8. Winter, spring, summer or fall?  Fall!

9. Chinese or mexican take out? either

10. Snow or sand? sand

11. Gold or silver ? gold

12. Sweet or salty? salty (hence my bp!)

13. Leo, Brad or George? George, my flyingaloneinfirstclassandhesitsnexttomefantasyman!

14. New Years resolution? Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment