Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

My viewing pleasures...

Ok, first of all, I am working with a new laptop, and for the life of me, I can't get photos to post here (will figure it out later;).  Our fall line up is definitely different.

Here's what I love to watch...

1.  Homeland - awesome show on HBO (or Showtime?!) with amazing actors.

2.  Parenthood - can't imagine my Thursdays without it (this is the last season).  It never fails to make me cry or make me laugh.

3.  The Pioneer Woman - Ree is my Saturday morning pal.  I've made so much of her food because it's real and it's what my family likes to eat!

4.  The Big Bang Theory - this show just makes us laugh.

5.  Downton Abbey - when the connection makes it across the pond!  Hope it's not so soap opera'y this year...last year's season was veering in that direction.  Heard they've killed off Isis, the beautiful lab, for obvious reasons.

6.  Notre Dame football on NBC - it kind of rules our world, until yesterday, of course.

7.  Green Bay Packers football - never miss it.

One show that has failed miserably is Grey's Anatomy...tired of the stupid storylines and everyone being so incredibly unhappy all of the time!  Grow up and put that show to bed!  I'm done.

We've also been Netflix fans.  Waiting for House of Cards to begin again.  Really enjoying Foyle's War.  LOVED watching Breaking Bad last year - BEST SHOW EVER.

I know you love celebrity and reality shows.  My only show in that category is 19 Kids...they're just fascinating.  Different, but such good people raising pretty great kids.  Not what I would do, but you can't fault them.  I DVR that one and watch when I can!  Deadliest Catch is also in that category, but last year's season started losing me.  Stick to fishing!

We watched a wonderful movie last night.  Land Ho!  It's about two old men on a trip to Iceland.  It was sweet, funny and real.

xo, H.

No comments:

Post a Comment