Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Awww Lily...

That Lily is such an animal lover!  She'll be happy to know that he's actually recovering!!!  The morphine (yes, they gave me morphine for him!) has allowed him to rest a lot and his kitty condo (George's old kennel) has been perfect for when we need to leave the house and he needs protection from Oliver the Wild!  I think it must have been a disk thing...thank god that it's not looking like a tumor.  He's been spoiled rotten.  I've slept with him in the tv room for 10 nights.  YES, I'm exhausted.

This past weekend was one of those picture perfect autumn weekends...and now it's cold.  The heat is on, the heat is on on on on on on...the heat is ON!  I'm working from home today and couldn't be happier to be away from the morgue.  More layoffs coming...ughhhhhhhh.  I keep thinking of when I was happiest in my working life...it was always when I was helping someone...the Christmas party I threw at Cabrini Green in Chicago when I worked for ITW or the supplies I gathered for Hurricane Katrina victims and sent to the Brett Favre Foundation...I gotta find a place to do good again.  Politics is definitely NOT IT.  It is depressing and dirty.  Nobody worthy of my belief.

Enjoy this awesome autumn...it's my favorite season.

xo, H.


No comments:

Post a Comment