Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Restless Fall

Poor Chuck! Lily loves that cat. I told her he was hurt, and she welled up. I hope he fully recovers. Crazy Oliver must still have a lot of energy! We had a lot of pets growing up didn't we. More cats than I can remember....Socks, Butterscotch, oh what was the name of the white one.... Angel? 

 I was reminded the other night when the cutest little cat came up our sidewalk and I had to hold him...that I am still very allergic to cats. It is a good pet, low maintenance and snugly. This cat was very young, maybe 6 months old...looked a lot like Chuck. So friendly. We called the phone number on the tag letting them know we found the cat in front of our house and didn't know if it was an outdoor cat. She called back and said, yep, outside cat. He goes out at night, gets a mouse then comes home for bed.  Ok, I just think that is weird. How could you want to get close to the cat after it ate a mouse. EWW!!!

I am feeling a lot like you are. A new beginning, a new hobby or just something! Its that time of year. Restless. I should join a club and workout like crazy, but that doesn't sound exciting either. Let's think of something we could do together!!

xo. K

No comments:

Post a Comment