Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Tempting!

6 lbs is great! I have more to lose, so my 13 is like your 6. I am surrounded by good fish, and veggies while on vacation, but everything is tempting!! I can get through it ok if I taste little bites here and there. My biggest thing is, I hate feeling hungry. I don't know why, it's not like I was ever starving to death.

I too feel so much better not eating carbs. I had heartburn every night before the diet. Now, almost never. I have not started exercising yet. I love to walk, but I don't want to on the ice and snow. My injured feet are still killing me down here, so I haven't done anything here except swim. I am so excited to start Jazzercise when I get home. Now, where did I put those leg warmers!

One day at a time. That's all we can do. I seriously envy skinny people. I think, how do they do it? But I know that skinny people our age work out- probably daily. That's the only way to get in fit! I think walking is the best, but running is even better.

I will be leaving the beautiful views and fresh air of Florida in a couple days. It refreshed me! I am ready to tackle February, and take on March. If I have to get my hair dryer out there in March to melt the snow, I will do it!
K :)
                                  
                                       A perfect low carb meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment