Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Leave it to Peter

I love that about Peter....to say the darnest thing! I laughed so hard when I read that I almost cried! He probably knew Dad was upset, and Mom was worried, so he came up with somthing to lighten up the mood. He is the peacemaker, like me, his Auntie Tata. Aahh, second born.

My weekend, like most weekends was centered around Lily. Taking Lily places, hanging out with Lily and feeding Lily. I took 2 hours out and enjoyed watching a movie with Evan though, that was nice. Inception. Very strange movie, but we both liked it. Catching an hour or two with a teenager, is all I can expect, but it seems like enough for now.

I am looking out the window, and wondering will Spring ever come. It doesn't appear to be. 2 feet of snow on the ground, and the weather reports saying we are going to be dumped on tomorrow. I hope it misses us.

I went to the library on Saturday. Went down the aisle marked "Arts and Crafts".  This is an aisle I find myself spending a lot of time in when at the library. I always take home at least 6 books, thinking that I am definetly going to do this. This weeks selection was papercutting and sewing. I don't remember the last time I actually did something from one those books, but I love to look and tell myself I am going to do it.  I do love the library, and books.
I finished "Dear John". I have seen the movie, so I knew the ending.  But they changed the ending in the movie, so that was surprise! A quote that made sense to me, was "A person with autism lives in his own world, while a person with Aspergers's lives in our world, in a way of his own choosing."
I rarely buy books, I usually get them at the library.
Do you visit the library sissy? Or do you prefer a bookstore?
Love, K:)

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment